Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh truthful friend !!!!

The days we played, the moments we cried,
Together we spent all but our breath,
And still you see me with a sore,
The facts you said and never said,
A bit of truth utterly missed,
A mighty heart that is messed,
I am so quiet not because I am polite,
I want to ask you why, but I'm too proud,
I wish that I wasn't so stuck-up,
And would come back to reality,
Days go by and still we talk,
But we just talk,
Remember that we once were friends,
you always told me that I had a voice,
Voice is muted and I cant say I know,
I am no rock still I am no fragile,
I wait in longing the day you would say,
I want that to be today,
Life goes by, not waiting and not wanting,
Oh lord give me the courage to wait,
All I need with you is a mile of solitary walk,
And ask you why?????

2 comments:

Abishek Ramdas said...

awesome da.

Harsha_colossus said...

omg, dei, this is realy, really great. i thought i put a lot of feel in mine. this has much more. impressed.