Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eternal lust

Beating the snow laying low,
without a pause hearing ma panting heart,
being the beholder of the beauty,
The beauty we can see and feel and never explain,
laying bare with a glow startling the diamonds,
ready to be devoured by this beast,
fuelling the lust in my tender heart,
The perfect curves that a damsel can dream of,
A wonder for my eyes, all for myself,
A kiss that aroused my lips and drove me nuts,
True beauty hidden inside,
A motley of emotions with a silky texture,
Many had dreams about her,
Many have dreams about her,
For I am the most sated as she is only for me,
Only for me only for me,
Oh Masala Dosa I love you!!!

2 comments:

Bharathram Pattabiraman said...

http://www.chutneycase.com/2010/09/poetry-modern.html

Gtm said...

Wow! I can't remember the last time I had one. This post has made my stomach growl like an angry dog!