Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The mirror


Be glad there's a place in the world, 
That resonates the name in the cold, 
The overwhelmed reverence of the arrival,
Just reading the name from the list for survival,
Waiting for a sound to sate the monster,
Its just a placebo and a gesture,
For i want a space which i have never felt,
A possibility suffices to make  my heart melt,
or that maybe you swept my feet off the ground,
or may be i am clouded with the fear of not being around,
the warmth of thoughts about you,
lingering long after you are gone,
I wish i had known you better when we met,
I wish you learnt better about me when we met,
but ill get it off my mind, ill try the best i can,
ill remind myself you arent mine,
Even if it aint, I Want to last it a bit longer,
opening my eyes, it wont be hard,
opening my mind, not sure, but i will still be on guard!!!

2 comments:

Venkatakrishnan said...

oh my god, this is far above my level.

Dutchaa aka Sriram said...

Even i dont understand what it means :P