Wednesday, February 23, 2011

He who must not be named???

Ever wonder why in solitude I dont talk to anybody?
In the wilderness, I seek, I pray, I hope,
Asking straight from heart to the poignant self,
When I wake each day, before work or play
I talk to you,I solicit you,
Lot of questions that linger in my heart,
What is happiness? Such simple yet complicated word ,
No word can exactly match it,
Hoping that through the chilled breeze is your muted response,
Answering my senile queries,
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
Why do I always have to bother,
To question myself and you,
Its bcas I want to be you,
Yearning for creating, taking responsibility,
For the pettiness around,
Engulfed in the mundaneness I rarely understand,
The care that I get from you,
The hope I could seed the future I could create,
The dreams I could dash the lives I could ruin,
Simply make everyone smile, make a sundry of emotions vanish,
Why dont you destroy the seeds of despair,
I know its muddled,
To know you I should first know me,
If you are so complicated why make me the same???
is perhaps the only question I wanna ask!!!!

1 comment:

sharika nair said...

sometimes our conscience haunts us for no particular reason.we are confused and evrything seems topsy turvy.But its just temporary.sleep and wake up and voila! its gone...until of course it gets back to u once again!