Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do u do in ur spare time?


These are some of the most atrocious thoughts that came into my mind wen I had absolutely nothing to do in the past one month...
1) Go to a mallika kadai (sort of stationary shop here with lungied annas) and ask the price of each and every item available for sale and return without buying anything.
2) Stalk the profile page of every available gal in facebook:P...
3) Count the no of people counting the stars late nite :P
4) Make sure that I download all the movies of IMDB bottom 50.
5) Login to my orkut account.
6) Seriously thing! thinking how I ENDED UP WHERE I AM!!!!! and ofcourse not just thinking but also trying to find out an answer. And also monitor if I am finding out an answer... And make sure that I monitor so that I dont waste time.
7) Think of watching MEAGA SERIAL/ REALITY SHOWS with my mom.
8) Go to hollywood and meet up jennifer connolly and say to her u sucked in ur last movie...
9) Hoping to see Ash in the enthiran shoot and be confused why need CG wen u have the most beautiful robot here!!!!!
10) Hoping someone else will share this type of BUCKET LIST.
11) Score a perfect no 10 goal.... Record it and show it to DB 10.
12) Watch England play beautiful football.......
13) Wenger making a 25 mil signing :P
14) Of course write such an article in my blog.

Phew these are 14 of 14 million thoughts that came into my mind..
I wrote an algo to select wat all i needed to publish! The crux of this algo is:
It is possible to remove everything of significance from a cluster of thoughts based on the 30-min rule by Going thru the thoughts u had and leaving out :
a. A small number of secret desires.
b. A few thoughts which are part of still active thinking process.
c. Some correspondence lost in the brain death caused becas of watching english football team play.
d. Some records which went astray in the move to think something worthwhile.
e. Other thoughts which went astray when the brain was trying to organise it.
f. The normal withdrawal of thoughts whose publication could give grounds for an action for libel of breach of confidence or cause embarrassment to friends.

I have named this Sir Humphry's least selection algorithm. Njoy it.

2 comments:

Ran Geo said...

pretty gud :)

sharika nair said...

PRETTY INNOVATIVE ! tHE FIRST ONE BEING THE BEST!.lol the first point might improve yr intellectual skills.
u can actually goon and on...cos people usually become creative when they know that its notgoing to be put into use..lol..the human mind a unique creation indeed!